Skip to content

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

Narrow screen resolution Wide screen resolution Increase font size Decrease font size Default font size default color black color cyan color green color red color

زاگریو، ثبت آنلاین دامنه و میزبانی وب
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: What's TRIA MERA?  (Read 140955 times)
M. Shadmani
Computational Linguist
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2007, 20:18:20 »

as Naning said this word was used in a movie "White Noise" for guys who believe in Lucifer & stuff like that it would be a way to pass through.

well. I do. do you?

Regards
M.Shadmani
Naning

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2007, 22:34:05 »

Yes... But the third day has onother side in the bible. It's the day we get to meet god, three days after we die.

"After two days will He revive us: in the third day He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight"
(Hosea 6:2).
M. Shadmani
Computational Linguist
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2007, 22:49:14 »

You got it Wink

It's something like that

you know the word TRIA MERA 's meaning is the same as you say witch is written in bible, and in ancient Greek (by the numbers) it means 666 witch they call the day that Lucifer will come and ...

Now, the point is witch one the meaning people believe and the main idea would be given by writer of the movie.

Regards
M.Shadmani
abtin

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2007, 01:43:04 »

Now, the point is witch one the meaning people believe and the main idea would be given by writer of the movie.

I didn't see the movie but I think any of them !!  Grin  Tongue

M. Shadmani
Computational Linguist
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2007, 02:01:10 »

just people who have seen this movie and they are curious, they will search for this.

Regards
M.Shadmani
M. Shadmani
Computational Linguist
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 23:21:01 »

Well like this...Tria=Three or third ,Mera=Day(s)
Now its it believed that this is connected To devil on some sort of way...If you line up all the letters and convert them into numbers you get 666,and yes...We all know what that is.You have the line in a book that says "If save,must kill" this was seen in a movie "White noise" so what happens it that if you save somebodies life,you are later responsible...And because you sort of tricked death now it strikes back...SO on third day or tria mera bad things happen,people who should have died now make mess and kill other people...
Of course this could all be just a legend...But this is the way it is...

Regards
M.Shadmani
jordy

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2007, 20:10:59 »

Well ...it seems is not 666
tria mera = τρια μερα = 300+100+10+1 + 40+5+100+1 = 557

http://www.fargonasphere.com/piso/numcode.html
filipdinca

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2007, 19:55:02 »

tria mera have no connection with 666 nr..is just a confuzion, a crap invented for make money....can't u see? all men make things for get some money!! It's all about money....and in bible say's 666 is made by man hand! even the antichrist will be a man probably will be a political man! so, white noise and other movies are craps for entertain......lucifer works with men in our world...just men nothing paranormal, supranatural or wieard things(God don't let him work with paranormal things)....probably men that even dont know, they works for devil! From my opinion, just be good guys and make peace with God! maybe sounds easy...but this is the real thing! GOD make this world so respect Him and he's work! Ty

and for u to know...Lucifer was the beatifull angel ever(devil is not ugly is just stupid and evil), so,,, he desapoint God and was get out from heaven!!! u know why didn;t destroy him?  simple...coz Lucifer was he's creation! Exemple: try to make something beatufill but in the end that thing stops to work normal! i'm sure u will not destroy what u made...i'm sure u will try to fix it!!(u worked for it, and is beatiful, and hurts if u destroy it)

so I think God give lucifer second chance ....to make things right!...if he continue to diss-obey,he will die with all he's servent;'s Sad angels and people after the apocalipsa.... apocalips means a new begining (for good people) in same time, the end of all EVIL....  THE EVIL will be destroyd anyway!

P.S. Sry if my english is not that good Wink
karima999

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2007, 15:14:31 »

Tria mera=666 The number of satin,the devil,the god of the under world. I agree people will get curious after watching (White noise) the film but I think they mest the film about a bit some of the things in there are true for example the tria mera thing and the white noise with seeing faces and images,noises on a tv screen people have picked up signals now and again but whats the point of putting if save must kill all about in the film i reckon if thed sticked to the trueth it would of been better  but hear we are saying whats true but we have had prueth of some thing's being true i just think the writers of white noise should change the film a bit if theres a number 3.
M. Shadmani
Computational Linguist
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2007, 23:45:32 »

So that's the way it's done!

Never trust these movies.

I say always trust good books bot not 21 centuries movies Wink

Regards
M.Shadmani
omaga

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2007, 16:20:00 »

hi everybody it's my first using the service  but every time i add up the numbers i get 557 can someone walk me through it to see if i am doing something wrong
kageki3

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2007, 10:19:26 »

i've seen the movie "white noise" it's a good movie.. and i am confused of the word "tria mera".. do it really exist?
well, it's just a movie...  Whistel
zemekos

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2007, 21:20:52 »

Hi guys. I am new in your forum and actually i registered because i saw this topic about the "TRIA MERA" from the movie White Noise 2. I hate to ruin this rather intresting chat but the expression "Tria Mera" is not Greek. The words are Greek but the meaning is like saying "three day" and not "third day". The proper Greek expression is "Triti Mera". So, adding the numbers corresponding to the right expression the sum is different. The only thing that i could say to convince you is that I am Greek.
Jamie1979

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2007, 22:18:19 »

tria mera have no connection with 666 nr..is just a confuzion, a crap invented for make money....can't u see? all men make things for get some money!! It's all about money....and in bible say's 666 is made by man hand! even the antichrist will be a man probably will be a political man! so, white noise and other movies are craps for entertain......lucifer works with men in our world...just men nothing paranormal, supranatural or wieard things(God don't let him work with paranormal things)....probably men that even dont know, they works for devil! From my opinion, just be good guys and make peace with God! maybe sounds easy...but this is the real thing! GOD make this world so respect Him and he's work! Ty

and for u to know...Lucifer was the beatifull angel ever(devil is not ugly is just stupid and evil), so,,, he desapoint God and was get out from heaven!!! u know why didn;t destroy him?  simple...coz Lucifer was he's creation! Exemple: try to make something beatufill but in the end that thing stops to work normal! i'm sure u will not destroy what u made...i'm sure u will try to fix it!!(u worked for it, and is beatiful, and hurts if u destroy it)

so I think God give lucifer second chance ....to make things right!...if he continue to diss-obey,he will die with all he's servent;'s Sad angels and people after the apocalipsa.... apocalips means a new begining (for good people) in same time, the end of all EVIL....  THE EVIL will be destroyd anyway!

P.S. Sry if my english is not that good Wink

There are three Antichrists.  We have had two Antichrists.  The first Antichrist started the World War I and the second Antichrist started the World War II.  I don't know who was the one of the Antichrists who started the World War I.  The World War I started after the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinard.  Adolf Hilter was the second Antichrist who started the World War II.  The third Antichrist will manifest in the somewhere in the 21st Century.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 22:20:11 by Jamie1979 » Logged
hauken

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2007, 17:06:45 »

I've seen this movie to ... (the white light) but its not about tria mera I'm wondering about but if 3 is the devils signature ... but how about the Bermuda triangle?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
Jump to: